It’s about results.
90% of consumers watch online video
We live in a virtual, interconnected world. Video marketing has evolved into a powerful and effective tool employed by businesses, organizations and artists to connect with their customers and clients.
The addition of professionally-produced video will greatly improve your ability to deliver marketing messages to clients. This is because video offers a far more effective and efficient communication format in comparison to traditional text, pictures and audio files. As a point of reference, Animoto’s “The Power of Video for Small Business” survey reveals that 73% of respondents are “more likely to purchase after watching an online video that explains the product or service”.
According to Invodo’s “Video Statistics: The Marketer’s Summary 2014“:
- 90% of consumers watch online video
- Retention rate for visual information can reach 65% versus 10% for text-based information
- 93% of marketers use video for online marketing, sales, or communication
- 85% of top e-retailers have a video-based marketing program in place
- 74% of all Internet traffic in 2017 will be video
- 90% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best return on investment
Success is often based upon a positive first impression. Professional promotional videos help to enhance the image of your business and to secure the trust of your clients; this certainly isn’t an field where amateur productions are wise decisions. Animoto’s survey further reveals that “71% of consumers say that videos leave a positive impression of a company” and “77% of consumers consider companies that create online video as more engaged with customers“.
These are powerful data points and UpFilm is equipped and ready to facilitate your video marketing objectives.